Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trap Bar Complex

This is a killer post chain and upperback complex from Zach, but first an explanation from his blog:

"Man, if there is 1 thing engrained into my DNA, it must be that I LOVE to train hard & heavy.

But, lately, I’ve been straying away from the heavy barbell, rocking the dumbbells, kettlebells and bodyweight a lot more.

I’m feeling healthier, and still strong as a mofo.

It doesn’t make me feel good when my back is so f**ked up that it hurts to change diapers.

As I grow, I evolve.

Does this mean I will never touch a barbell again? Hells NO!

I still use them, but I am finding “other” ways.

Check out the video below…"



"The complex above is one I sometimes hit, and often times heavier, like 225 - 275.

Lately, the dumbbells and kettlebells have been getting abused by me

Till the next time, Kill it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment