Wednesday, March 25, 2009

15 Minute Workout!

"I was in a bit of a rush Friday before clients were heading in and I was finishing up some internet work.

Not to worry, as I knew I could crank out some brutal workout for myself.

Hey, 15 minutes sounds like nothing but when you’re as insanely busy as I am, it works, and, I am still getting stronger and stronger.

Getting stronger is what I love, plus, the side effects of added strength are more muscle and burning fat around the clock.

So, here’s what I did in my Underground Strength Gym, where the heat was hovering slightly above 100 degrees thanks to the good ol’ jersey humidity

1A) DB snatch from the floor 4 x 5 reps each hand
1B) lateral jumps over flat bench 4 x 10

2A) weighted pull ups 4 x 5
2B) handstand push ups 4 x 5

On paper, this workout doesn’t look like much, but give it a shot and I know you’ll be feelin’ it.

Don’t fear going heavy either.

I hit snatches with a 90 lb dumbbell and my pull ups were with 60 lbs of chains."

No comments:

Post a Comment